Friday 5 May 2017

CubeCrate Mystery Box APRIL 2017 Unboxing Review


Here comes my April Medical Theme's box!

My fifth time unboxing CubeCrate box.
In case you miss my previous unboxing review for Cubecrate box,

Click here  (First unboxing review - December'16 )
Click here  (Second unboxing review - January'17 )
Click here  (Third unboxing review - February'17 )
Click here  (Fourth unboxing review - March'17 )

- - - - -

CubeCrate is a mystery box subscription.
You really never know what you get!

My CubeCrate April 2017 box

So, what I got for APRIL box?
  1. pslove Menstru Heat (re-Designed) x1
  2. pslove 20% Discount Voucher x1
  3. GetDoc Pill Box x1 
  4. GetDoc 15% Discount Voucher on Health Screening Packages x1
  5. whoosh Eyewear RM30 Discount Voucher x1 
  6. PROSPAN Cough Syrup Sachet 5ml x3
  7. Cap Limau Yu Yee Oil 10ml x1


The Heat Pack for Menstrual Cramps and Backaches!
Actually this is not my first time received Menstru Heat.
 In case you miss my pslove Menstru Heat review
Click here  



I received Pill box from GetDoc.
With a pill box, 
really simplify your life and increase success with medication compliance.
So that you won't face this situation again
 "Hmm... did I take my pill today?"
-__-
I also received 15% Discount Voucher on Health Screening Packages.
You can do health screening at GetDoc's panel clinic listed on the site.


I received RM30 discount voucher from whoosh eyewear.
 Fast. Fresh. Forward.
A wide range of designs in 3 distinctive styles, 4 fixed affordable prices.   
whoosh bringing you the latest in eyewear designs.


PROSPAN

Cough Syrup Sachet 5ml x3
Prospan Cough Liquid with menthol taste that lends a cooling sensation.
I bought before this cough liquid before receiving from cubecrate,
I'm fine with the taste.
It's non-drowsy, you won't fall asleep after taking.


Cap Limau

I got the Yu Yee Oil (10ml) from Cap Limau.
A herbal medicated ointment with sweet peppermint smell.
Traditionally to relief winds and bloated problem in babies.
It also helps to reduce mild muscle and joint aches and pain of all ages.



  --

Ready for your surprises? 
Why wait?
You can get it at RM35/box! 


You can get it from :
CUBECRATE
Facebook: CubeCrate Malaysia
Instagram: @cubecrate 
 Email: cubecrate@gmail.com

Thank you for reading.


Disclaimer:
Reviews are based on my personal opinions and preferences.
Results may vary on different person.


No comments:

Post a Comment