Monday 8 July 2019

Charis x Lapalette No.9 Hydra Facial Soothing Gel (01 Water Jelly Lemon) Review | 夏日必备 懒人快速补水 舒缓保湿圣品 | 厚敷一层 韩国 Lapalette No.9 舒缓保湿凝胶 01水润柠檬啫喱


My current love for Soothing Gel!
Make the most of my beauty sleep with
 Lapalette No.9 Hydra Facial Soothing Gel 
in 01 Water Jelly Lemon 
which I got it from Charis Korea


 Contains lemon, Vita 7 complex 
to help skin whitening.




Easy to apply.
Water jelly consistency.
I like that it's fast-absorbing and non-sticky as well.
Delivers quick moisture and soothing relief
 to my exhausted skin.

I use it as a sleeping care at night time by taking generous amount
 and wake up to skin that looks and feels moist and bright!

#DalynTIPS
Store it in the refrigerator for an extra cooling and soothing effect.
So refreshing!


Get your
at RM 79
just Click HERE
Save more if you purchase from my shop
Original Priced at RM91

- - - 

Thank you for reading.



Disclaimer:
Reviews are based on my personal opinions and preferences.
Results may vary on different person.



No comments:

Post a Comment