Monday 11 July 2022

Charis x Chiyou Full Skincare Range Review (Chiyou Succinic Acid Exfoliating Toner | Chiyou Terpineol Double Action Serum | Chiyou Cicaria Dual Barrier Cream | Chiyou Sucral Overnight Solution Cream)


K-glass skin secret ~



All-step-care from treatment to prevention & aftercare.

Got all my Chiyou skincare products 

 from Charis Korea.



First, prep my skin with Chiyou Succinic Acid Exfoliating Toner 

helps to wipe away all the wastes in my pores. 

Gentle cleans, mild peeling thanks to Succinic Acid, 

organic acid derived from Amber, 

naturally occurring gemstone.


Next, Chiyou Terpineol Double Action Serum.

With key ingredient 4-Terpineol, main component of tea tree oil

 helps to soothe and relief acne, 

inhibit acne bacteria.

Lightweight, helps to purify and improve my skin texture.

Don’t forget to shake before use!


After Serum, apply Chiyou Cicaria Dual Barrier Cream

 to keep my skin barrier healthy.

 With skin Microbiome technology take care of 

skin health from the base.

Light creamy texture, moisturize skin and 

protect my skin barrier from harmful substances.


Night is an essential time to renew your mind and your skin. 

Shield, blur and regenerate!

Adding this Chiyou Sucral Overnight Solution Cream into my skincare routine.

Light texture helps to calm and soothe my skin

 overnight, better-looking skin the next day!


- - - 

Get yours now at HERE
Save more if you purchase from my shop

- - - 


Thank you for reading.



Disclaimer:
Reviews are based on my personal opinions and preferences.
Results may vary on different person.

No comments:

Post a Comment