Thursday 20 July 2017

G9 SKIN Malaysia First Lip Stick Series Review


Yay!!!
New lippie collection from G9Skin - First Lip Stick.
Haha creatively named 
but it's not my first lip stick. 
^_^:

This is actually my fourth time review for G9Skin.

In case you miss my previous review for G9Skin
Click here  (Mask series)
Click here (Skincare series)
Click here (Make-up series)



A sister branch of Berissom. 
G9Skin name is derived from the nine key ingredients found in their product listed below:



FIRST LIP STICK SERIES

Front View Packaging

This "First Lip Stick" series comes in 8 shades.
I get to try 4 of them:
#01 Midnight Red
#02 Dry Rose
#03 Dazzling Pink
#04 Peach Brown


시작합시다!



Sadly I can't review #05 Vintage Red for you guys.
I got 2 of the #02 Dry Rose but it's okay,
I still can review 4 of them for you guys.


Yeahhh ~ Unbox!
Their packaging simply 



First Lip Stick contains these moisturizing ingredients, which are:
- Shea Butter
- Tocopheryl Acetate


01 MIDNIGHT RED

G9SKIN First Lip Stick in Midnight Red

Closer shot - 01 Midnight Red Lip Stick

Perfect red for party night.


02 DRY ROSE

G9SKIN First Lip Stick in Dry Rose

Closer shot - 02 Dry Rose Lip Stick

Feminine rosy red.
Shh.. don't say I don't share it's one of their best seller.


03 DAZZLING PINK

G9SKIN First Lip Stick in Dazzling Pink

Closer shot - 03 Dazzling Pink Lip Stick

Vivid Electronic Pink.


04 PEACH BROWN

G9SKIN First Lip Stick in Peach Brown

Closer shot - 04 Peach Brown Lip Stick

 Natural nude colour for daily look. 

- - -

Creamy soft texture and it glides smoothly on my lips.
It's very pigmented in terms of colour paid off.
Vibrant colour lovers, this is for you!

Non-sticky texture.
It's powdery matte and vivid in just one glide.
Quite moisture and I don't feel any dryness.
Thanks to these moisturizing ingredients: 
Shea butter and Tocopheryl Acetate.

Priced at RM72/each


Start each day with your favourite lipstick 
and a beautiful smile 


You can get it from :
G9SKIN MALAYSIA
Address: B-7-12, I-SOVO @ I-CITY, 
Persiaran Multimedia, Seksyen 7, Shah Alam.
Contact: 03-7234 5612
Website: https://www.vline.com.my/
      Facebook: G9skin Malaysia
Instagram: @g9skin_malaysia 


Thank you for reading.


Disclaimer:
Reviews are based on my personal opinions and preferences.
Results may vary on different person.



No comments:

Post a Comment