Tuesday 23 January 2018

PURPLE HAIR Transformation with Hair Quarters Malaysia Pavilion Elite x Redken Malaysia


Kick start my 2018 with 
Purple Hair ~
Something new for me.


My first purple hair, 
I haven't try out purple before.
Why not?

New year, new hair colour right?
haha ^_^:
As my Dark red hair colour faded.
- - -

Click HERE to check out
my RED hair 
done by Director Janice also!


Purple hair may seem outragious to some, 
but if you're interested in changing your look,
 purple may be the color for you!


My colour is Redken City Beats - East Village Violet.


 Wonderful job done by
Hair Quarters Director Janice.
Check her out!

Love it 

Thank you Director Janice 
for styling my hair 
Not forgetting their friendly and helpful staffs, 
Joe and Lile.


After you dye your hair, 
be sure to use a color-protecting shampoo.

Using a good shampoo will 
help your color last longer and 
help maintain the health of your processed hair.





Thank you
Hair Quarters and Redken ♥


Try something different now!




x


Address: Lot 6.101.00, Level 6, Pavilion Elite,
 166, Jalan Bukit Bintang
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contact: 03-2110 6278
Operation Hours: 10am-10pm
      Facebook: Hair Quarters Malaysia
Instagram: @hair_quarters_malaysia 


Thank you for reading.

Disclaimer:
Reviews are based on my personal opinions and preferences.
Results may vary on different person.



No comments:

Post a Comment