Wednesday 15 March 2017

CubeCrate Mystery Box FEBRUARY 2017 Unboxing Review


Hello February Valentine's box!

This is actually my third time unboxing CubeCrate box.
In case you miss my first unboxing review for Cubecrate December box,

Click here  (First unboxing review)
Click here  (Second unboxing review)


- - - - -

CubeCrate is a mystery box subscription.
You really never know what you get!

My CubeCrate February 2017 box

So, what I got for February box?
  1. Mediheal | Line Friends I.P.I Lightmax Ampoule Mask x1
  2. Bathday Handmade Rose Geranium Whipped Body Butter x1
  3. Alys The Bakerland cornflake cranberry cookie x1
  4. Candlenuts by Nadia aroma beads x1


I received I.P.I Lightmax Ampoule Mask from Mediheal.
Features Cony (pink) from Line Friends.
Mainly for skin brightening and hydrating purpose.
Love the packaging, sweet and cute.
Thank you CubeCrate :)



I received Rose Geranium Whipped Body Butter.
They mainly selling handmade bath and body care products.
Free from SLS, Paraben.


Alys The Bakerland

Cornflake Cranberry Cookie are her bestseller.
The cookies taste so good.



Aroma Beads which is their new products.
Smells so nice!
They are the first handpoured candle in Malaysia that use palm wax. 


  --

Ready for your surprises? 
Why wait?
You can get it at RM35/box! 


You can get it from :
CUBECRATE
Facebook: CubeCrate Malaysia
Instagram: @cubecrate 
 Email: cubecrate@gmail.com

Thank you for reading.




Disclaimer:
Reviews are based on my personal opinions and preferences.
Results may vary on different person.


No comments:

Post a Comment