Thursday 21 March 2019

PLAY UP x Mille x My Little Pony Wonderful Make Up Collection | Mille x My Little Pony Wonderful Matte Cover Cushion SPF30 PA++ | Mille x My Little Pony Wonderful Lip Color | Mille x My Little Pony Wonderful Liquid Lip @ Play Up Advance, Fahrenheit88 Kuala Lumpur


Hello Dearies ♥
My Little Pony fans out there!
The long awaited 
Mille x My Little Pony Wonderful Makeup Collection
finally available in Play Up Advance, Malaysia!

OMG!!! The cute package itself already 
wins my heart!

Here's the Mille x My Little Pony
 Wonderful Matte Cover Cushion SPF30 PA++.

Housed in cute glittery packaging
looks like a sparkly snow globe isn't?
I got mine in the shades of
 #21 Light.

Here's the lipstick collection from Mille x My Little Pony.
Even the lipstick packaging are so cute my god!!
Mille x My Little Pony Wonderful Lip Color 
comes in a total of 9 shades:
#01 Flustershy 
 #02 Pinkie Pie 
#03 Twilight Sparkle 
#04 Applejack  
#05 Rainbow Dash
 #06 Rarity 
#07 Sweetie Bella 
#08 Apple Bloom 
 #09 Scootaloo 

Check out the behind of the box packaging,
 you can even form a puzzle out.

The lip colour is pigmented.

As you can see 
the shades lean more into warm-toned

Another liquid lip collection from Mille x My Little Pony.
Mille x My Little Pony Wonderful Liquid Lip  
comes in a total of 3 shades:
01 Princess Cadence 
02 Princess Celestia
03 Princess Luna

Don't forget to check out the behind of the box packaging,
 you can form a puzzle out as well.

The Mille x My Little Pony Wonderful Liquid Lip
has a matte finish.


Do check them out at
PLAY UP Advance, Fahrenheit88 outlet!


Website:

 Facebook:
 PLAY UP

Instagram: 
@playupadvance 

#PLAYUPMY
#PLAYUPMYxMyLittlePony
#MilleBeaute #Fahrenheit88


Thank you for reading.





Disclaimer:
Reviews are based on my personal opinions and preferences.
Results may vary on different person.

No comments:

Post a Comment