Thursday 20 August 2020

Charis x LaBNo 4SP Safe Aqua Sun Cushion SPF48 PA+++ Review | 韓國 LaBNo 4SP 氣墊防曬霜 防曬保護好重要 高防曬度 SPF48 PA+++ | 清爽配方 高效的保濕效果 |

 

You should ALWAYS wear Sunscreen!

The depletion of the ozone layer has increased our risk of sun damage

 from harmful UV rays. 

Sunscreen blocks and protects your Skin from UV Rays

greatly reducing the likelihood of sunburn.



Sunscreen (SPF48 PA++++) in a convenient cushion. 

LABNO 4SP Safe Aqua Sun Cushion

from Charis Korea helps to protect skin from UV rays.
 


Lightweight on skin.

Water Drop Puff that perfectly adhere to the curves of your face 

including your eye, lip and nose tip areas.

Can be neatly applied anytime without messing up your makeup.


I applied at my last step of my skincare routine, 

the hydrating texture immediately cools down my skin

 and leave no white cast!


Get your
at RM 117
just Click HERE
Save more if you purchase from my shop
Original Priced at RM134

- - - 

Thank you for reading.



Disclaimer:
Reviews are based on my personal opinions and preferences.
Results may vary on different person.

No comments:

Post a Comment