Thursday 10 October 2019

Olatte Korean Beverage Milk Drink Unboxing Review | K-food Challenge! | First 'Mukbang' : Korean Spicy Noodles with Olatte Korean Beverage


Hello Dearies ♥
What's your perfect partner
 to douse the flames
 in mouth?

 Olatte 
(240ml)
=> a Korean beverage that
  combines a smooth milky latte-like texture 
with a range of tangy fruits.

Comes in 2 variants:
🍑 Peach
🍏 Apple

I really can’t take too spicy food, drink Olatte Korean Beverage 
while eating Korean Spicy Noodles.
 it’s a perfect combination as the taste of milk and fruit 
makes me forget the spiciness in my mouth. 🔥

Perfect partner to douse the flames
 in my mouth. 
It’s HALAL also. 

Check out my 
first ever Mukbang
Click here


Check them out now at
 selected 7-11 stores!

 - - - - - 



Facebook:

Instagram:

#olatte_malaysia
#OlatteMalaysia


Thank you for reading.




Disclaimer: 
All opinions and thoughts are based on my individual taste and preferences.
Try it at your own risk.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment